Thursday, September 18, 2014

Exterior Shutters Make A Beautiful Home

 

People in general dream of living in a beautiful  house. It does not only offer security but comfort and pleasure as well especially if it is fully furnished with expensive furniture and home appliances. However, not all dream houses must be expensive. One of the real estates agent I met showed me one of the most beautiful houses I have seen in this lifetime. It is also one of the less expensive ones. If I have not owned one now, I will definitely buy this house.
 

The house is big enough for a family of five. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious living room and a kitchen. The interior of the house is very nice. I love the wall paint and the tiled floor. But the exterior of the house is even more beautiful. Almost all the windows is decorated with fiberglass window boxes and  raised panel exterior shutters. The raised panel exterior shutters paired with the window box  makes a pretty sight. It makes the house look homey, comfortable and alive. These are the same exterior shutters used at my uncle's home except these ones are lovelier because of the decorative hinges. These are also operable exterior shutters which makes the house everybody's favorite. I am not surprised that this house is already reserved and several people have been asking if there are other houses with almost the same design.

I love that beautiful house. But I love my house more. It may not be as big as the one showed by the agent but it looks way I like it. I am happy, proud and contented with my house. It is my home sweet home and my dream house after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment